Both companies and individuals call on Ritchie Manning Kautz PLLP to obtain favorable results in a wide variety of litigation. Whether we are defending the case or prosecuting it to obtain a recovery, we guide clients step-by-step through lawsuits and arbitrations. No two cases are alike, and we work closely to devise individual litigation strategies to maximize our clients’ chances of obtaining the best possible outcome. Sometimes that means early settlement, sometimes it means hard-fought motions on technical points of law, and sometimes it means taking cases to trial.
Whatever your case, you can rest assured that we will work tirelessly to achieve the result you want, while also giving you an honest assessment of the issues and counseling you about the realities and practicalities of litigation. From construction disputes to lender liability, from personal injury cases to contract issues, from health care problems to environmental challenges, our attorneys have the experience to defend your case or bring suit on your behalf.
Some of Our Cases (Click to Expand)
Representative cases in which one of our lawyers served as lead trial counsel include:
- Defending a Montana based business in claims of trademark infringement.
- Representing a Montana family in a will contest lawsuit involving a multi-million-dollar estate.
- Defending national banks in lender liability cases involving claims of punitive damages.
- Representing an individual in a personal injury case, and filing suit against his insurance company for bad faith.
- Pursuing a claim against an HVAC company for construction defects to a multi-million-dollar residence.
- Defending a Montana rancher against claims by his landlord that he had overgrazed the property and caused damage.
- Defending a multi-state contractor against claims of construction defects.
- Defending a claim of breach of warranty on behalf of a seller of airplane engines.
- Defending a national bank on claims of fraud related to credit card processing services.